SunGrid Solutions Inc. is one of the world’s leading Renewable Power and Battery Energy Storage Solutions provider. The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace recognizes SunGrid as a growing value added partner globally.
SunGrid is currently seeking a Business Development Associate to join our Business Development Team. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this position will be responsible to provide targeted customer relationship building, proposal development, estimating, and market awareness for specialized electrical construction projects in the utility, large commercial and industrial sectors. The Business Development Associate will have project-based experience. Our open concept environment and collaborative team environment is second to none.
Understanding the SunGrid value proposition of technical quality, cost effectiveness, building and maintaining client relationships, and providing guidance to a team are integral parts of this role. This position requires a person to work independently, from conceptual studies to final designs certified for construction. The candidate must be able to organize their workload and be a part of a team to meet agreed schedules and targets.
- Win Projects!
- Work as part of the project teams in the execution of large energy storage design-build projects.
- Utilize market tools to generate a target customer list
- Develop new client accounts
- Build relationships with existing clients
- Ability to interpret client needs.
- Work with inside solutions engineers and estimators to generate proposals
- Identify issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Coordination of a busy and growing team and multiple project sites.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education requirements; Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in a Business/Technical program – Engineering degree preferred.
- Required years of experience; 1-5 years relevant experience;
- Technical skills; experience MS Office, CRM Software – Salesforce knowledge preferred, AutoCAD a plus but not required
- Soft skills: able to interact as part of a team, ability to work with clients in different industries, proactive and able to manage time well, able to build relationships
- Self-motivated and not afraid to ask questions.
- Communication skills. Be fluent in the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Required travel 25%
- Work from home or office
- Flexible working hours
- Base plus commission
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off