Company’s Basic Information
SunGrid Solutions Inc. is one of the world’s leading Renewable Power and Battery Energy Storage Solutions provider. The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace recognizes SunGrid as a growing value-added partner globally.
An Electrical Engineer, or Electronics Engineer, is responsible for developing electrical devices and testing them for safety and efficiency. Their duties include managing the manufacturing process for new electrical equipment, using design software to produce schematics and overseeing the installation process of their designs.
Houston, Texas, United States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with preparing drawings, specifications, and datasheets.
- Take Engineering responsibilities for projects, proposals, quoting, and technical advice.
- Work as part of the project teams in the execution of commercial and utility scale solar and energy storage design-build projects.
- Production of detailed specifications and datasheets.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience with low voltage power distribution, medium voltage power system.
- Familiar with design and operation of power systems ranging from 480V to 35kV distribution and transmission systems.
- Knowledge, interpretation, and application of National Electrical Code and other applicable codes.
- Knowledge of one-line drawings, elementary and wiring diagrams, equipment specifications (including transformers, MCC, switchgear, substation equipment), power plans, conduit plans, cable schedules, system studies and protective relay settings.
- Must have the ability to interpret client specifications, and preparation of engineering reports.
- Must be able to attend commercial and industrial sites and observe all applicable safety regulations.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to organize workload and meet agreed upon schedules.