SunGrid is dedicated to developing and investing in the next generation of leaders in renewable energy. We are looking for talented employees who are innovative, have a passion for environmental sustainability, and who are eager to put their knowledge to work.
Currently seeking a Junior Project Specialist to support our team with constructing Battery Energy Storage installations across the US & Canada. The position will be based at a local office and report to the Director of Projects.
- Monitor the overall integrity of the project
- Attend daily project meetings
- Track daily task progress
- Interact with various technical discipline leads to understand and communicate issues and conflicts that may impact the project
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years’ post education experience, preferably in the construction industry
- Proficient with MS Office suite, and MS Teams
- Ability to build effective relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Ability to lead assigned tasks to closure while maintaining high level of professionalism.
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, project, planning & time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to work supportively and collaboratively with other teams.
- Understanding of construction, electric industry, or power plants (preferred).
- Demonstrates alignment with SunGrid Values.
- Up to 10% overnight travel, depending on project location.
SunGrid Solutions is one of the world’s leading Battery Energy Storage & Renewable Power Solutions provider. SunGrid uses its strong execution-focused team to deliver excellent partnerships across the North American Energy Storage sector.
The company is focused on the BESS industry and brings its engineering-first delivery strategy to Turnkey and Balance of Plant EPC, and Integrated BESS enclosure systems, including its PowerPlay and SimpleOS platform. Having in-house engineering capabilities throughout North America allows SunGrid to take on projects from 250kWh to 1GWh. By focusing on strong Engineering as part of EPC and turnkey project delivery, SunGrid is a projects first company.