Company’s Basic Information
Accelerating North America’s transition to renewable energy, SunGrid is a leader in the Battery Energy Storage Solution space. Focused on EPIC (Engineer Procure Integrate Construct) projects, SunGrid manages the complete lifecycle of Battery Energy Storage Systems. Having in-house engineering capabilities throughout North America allows SunGrid to execute projects ranging from 250kWh to 1GWh in size.
The Treasury Manager is responsible for managing day to day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization. Duties include short-term and long-term cash forecasting, management of cash related transactions, and serving as the liaison to outside lenders. Other key tasks include development and maintenance of surety relationships and management of bonding and letters of credit.
Houston, Texas, United States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of the company’s treasury management activities
- Manage all treasury reporting and forecasting for the multiple subsidiaries including the preparation of the consolidated financial information
- Act as a liaison to all business units to manage cash flow (oversee payables and receivables) to ensure cash needs are met
- Review loan documents for business terms and accuracy and assist in debt compliance reporting.
- Manage the issuance of letters of credit, bank and insurance guarantees, surety bonds and parent guarantees
- Assists with the booking of treasury-related transactions and/or journal entries
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to automate business processes including reporting, analysis, and dashboards
- Assist in other financial analysis projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- Accredited four (4) year degree Finance or Accounting or related business discipline
- 5+ years of relevant treasury experience; EPC industry and/or renewable energy experience a plus.
- Expertise in internal treasury controls, forecasting, and international cash management.
- CTP Treasury Designation a plus
- The capacity to work autonomously, self-manage, and coordinate multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge of statistics and financial planning & analysis (FP&A).
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities and deadlines